Full Time. Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
Reports to: Vice President of Strategic Inventory
About Tickets For Less
At Tickets For Less, we are passionate about creating Memories For Life® for sports fans, music lovers and event goers across the country. We work directly with sports properties, professional teams, college athletic departments, venues, fans, and partners to improve the event going experience and drive event attendance. Our unique distribution model creates quick and convenient access for event goers across the country and ensures that teams and rights holders maximize fan access and event revenue.
As a Top 10 ticket reseller in the country, Tickets For Less offers employees a front row seat into the ever-evolving ticketing industry. On top of that, we love to have fun! From an open and inviting casual work environment to multiple staff perks, Tickets For Less is a great place to work. We host quarterly team outings, provide $1000/year towards tickets, and have an awesome snack program to keep you full and hydrated throughout the day. It’s never a dull moment at Tickets For Less, with beer on tap in the breakroom, arcade style games in the game room, and miscellaneous tournaments throughout the year including shuffleboard, corn hole and air hockey. Team building and fun is a part of our mission.
With our headquarters located in the greater Kansas City-area, Tickets For Less is proud to celebrate nearly 20 years of providing high-rated service to the local community. Recently named to the KC Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies List, we have achieved tremendous growth post-pandemic. Fueled by recent acquisitions, we have expanded our retail customer base in strategic markets, and now have offices in Tuscaloosa, Ala., Omaha, Neb. and St. Louis, Mo.
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited to)
- Assist in developing and executing inventory acquisition strategies
- Enter small or large-scale purchase orders into point of sale
- Manage and price ticket inventory from point of purchase to sale
- Track and report current ticket trends and market conditions
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Contribute to team projects assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sports related field preferred
- Experience with the Secondary Ticket Market is considered a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in mathematics
- Ability to think strategically and execute accurately
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Self-motivation, attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a group setting
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be available to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- $1,000 employee ticket credit
- Paid maternity leave
- Discretionary performance bonuses
- Company kitchen with free snacks and drinks
- Employee referral program
- Quarterly company paid outings
- Casual dress code
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title included in the subject.