U.S. Ticket Prices to Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour
We’re more than halfway through July, but Beyoncé’s Renaissance World Tour is just getting started in the U.S.
The singer, who started her tour on May 10, 2023 at the Friends Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, began her U.S. stint on July 12 in Philadelphia at Lincoln Financial Field.
Queen Bey will play a total of 24 shows in the country, ending with a show at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO on Oct. 1, 2023. The KC concert was previously set for Sept. 18, 2023, but it was announced earlier this month that it would be moved “due to production logistics and scheduling issues.”
Nearly one week into the U.S. leg, we looked at average ticket prices for all the shows in the country – and there’s a significant difference between her shows with the highest average ticket prices and shows with the lowest.
- AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas (9/21/2023): $696
- MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey (7/29/2023): $656
- FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland (8/5/2023): $651
On the other hand, to see Beyoncé play in St. Louis would be more than three times cheaper than in Arlington.
- Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri (10/1/2023): $256
- Huntington-Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota (7/20/2023): $239
- The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri (8/21/2023): $222
While Beyoncé has made her way from overseas to the U.S., she’s overlapping with one other major artist. Taylor Swift, who has been performing on the Eras Tour in the U.S. since March, will head outside the country starting next month.